Re: Sponsoring of Dual-Opteron

Hold on, you're having these ECC issues too? Uh oh, that's bad news. I
just checked, your mainboard has an AMD chipset whereas mine has an
nVidia chipset.
Also I just remembered that the Opteron has an onChip memory controller
which means that I just realized something awful: There is a slim chance
that this is not a chipset, mainboard or BIOS problem - it may be a
memory controller problem and that would certainly blow...

Well keep us up to date on that instability issue ;)

Martin