Linux 6.0.7 MP kernel works on DS25

Hi all,

just a short update for all that might haven't noticed yet:

It looks like MP operation is working **again** on Alpha with recent
kernels - which is just a pleasure to see! I'm unsure what was fixed in
the kernel to make it work again, quickly scanning through the changes I
didn't find anything related to Titan, only changes regarding Marvel.

Nevertheless a **big thank you** to all people involved in "fixing" this!

I tested 6.0.7 on my DS25, running:

* `7za b`
* `openssl speed -elapsed`
* and nearly two hours of kernel compilation (with `localmodconfig`)

...which worked w/o an apparent issue. I couldn't get it to work with
systemd though, so had to resort to replacing systemd with sysvinit, see
[1] for details.

[1]: https://pastebin.com/FbFG7jHx

I don't know if my kernel config misses something needed by systemd,
though I took the one of the last working kernel 5.3.0-3 as base
(`olddefconfig`, then `localmodconfig` plus small changes via
`menuconfig`), which works fine with the same userland (incl. recreated
current initramfs).

I actually build the 6.0.7 kernel manually because I wanted to verify it
builds and really works on Alpha. [2] only shows build failures for the
last attempted kernel builds, though these seem to happen in the Debian
part of the build. Since 6.x the build process complains about
unversioned symbols:

```
[...]
make[3]: Leaving directory
'/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/debian/build/build_alpha_none_alpha-generic'
debian/bin/buildcheck.py debian/build/build_alpha_none_alpha-generic
alpha none alpha-generic
ABI is not completely versioned!  Refusing to continue.

Unversioned symbols:
strcat                                           module: vmlinux,
version: 0x00000000, export: EXPORT_SYMBOL
strcpy                                           module: vmlinux,
version: 0x00000000, export: EXPORT_SYMBOL
strncat                                          module: vmlinux,
version: 0x00000000, export: EXPORT_SYMBOL
strncpy                                          module: vmlinux,
version: 0x00000000, export: EXPORT_SYMBOL
Can't read ABI reference.  ABI not checked!
make[2]: *** [debian/rules.real:218:
debian/stamps/build_alpha_none_alpha-generic] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>'
make[1]: *** [debian/rules.gen:426:
build-arch_alpha_none_alpha-generic_real] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>'
make: *** [debian/rules:39: build-arch] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary-arch subprocess returned
exit status 2
```

Don't know what to make out of this. Is this a problem in the kernel
sources or a problem for the Debian kernel team?

[2]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=linux&arch=alpha

Cheers,
Frank