Error in the Debian archive.

Hi,

I’ve tried a number of emails to get this fixed and have had zero response from the alpha or the ftp master at debian ports over the last 3 months.

I’m trying to mirror the debian ports repo as the connection speed is dreadful where I live to the main repos. It always fails to sync correctly due to an error with an alpha package that either needs removed or rebuilt. Any help with this would be very much appreciated as I’ve had zero luck getting it resolved elsewhere.

rsync: send_files failed to open "pool-alpha/main/b/bustle/.bustle_0.4.8-1_alpha.deb.xRxejE" (in debian-ports): Permission denied (13)

Mike Hosken
Sent via my iPhone