is there a working UP generic 4.X kernel available?

I'm finally starting to get a bit of traction on Debian bug #919825, but
Michael Biebl would really like to see me testing with a Debian-provided
kernel instead of my hand-built kernel.org versions (now running 5.0.0).
I saw where Ben Hutchings grabbed the fix referenced here
(https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/merge_requests/79) for
inclusion in sid, and the corresponding issue was closed approximately
four weeks ago.  A quick check of the kernels available over at
"http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-alpha/main/l/linux/";
doesn't show anything with a late enough date stamp to include the fix.

If I'm mistaken as to the availability of a working generic kernel for
single-processor alpha systems, kindly point me to it and I'll be happy
to give it a try.  Otherwise, what's the targeted kernel version for the
fix in sid?  And approximately when might that show up?

As usual, many thanks in advance.

--Bob