package updates waiting on akregator update

Following the buildd log chain, the hold-up seems to be build
dependencies that cannot be installed.  At the base of the list of
dependencies is "qtwebengine-opensource-src" for which "alpha" is no
longer an architecture listed by the maintainer(s).

Here's the high-level dependency chain:

"akregator" depends on source package "kf5-messagelib" which depends on
source package "qtwebengine-opensource-src".

I'm looking into whether "qtwebengine-opensource-src" is buildable on
"alpha", but I suspect this is going to be similar to the "iceweasel"
dependency on "firefox-esr", i.e., not easily fixed.

--Bob