Re: got space

Greetings, and thanks so much for your reply!

As GCL has control over the linker, I think I see a solution for its
needs, but it will, as you suggest, entail moving the gp register around
within a give .o file.  Judicious repetition of the got entries as
needed should ensure that any given setting will be able to access the
values it needs, which could only be foiled in principle were >64k/8
references made between GPDISP relocs.

I'll keep you posted of the results if you are interested.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org