Re: [BUG] 4.14 cannot find configured disks/partitions

Debian bug #883089 opened for this issue.

Assuming there's a 4.13 or later Debian kernel for alpha available and
anyone reading this is brave enough to try it, I'd be interested in
knowing if it boots properly.  Without a "yes, it works" from someone,
I'm extremely reluctant to give it a try myself: been burned too many
times trying to boot the Debian kernels on my system :-(.

Many thanks in advance for anyone's time and trouble in helping me get
to the bottom of this issue.

--Bob