Compatible IDE controllers (preferably for an ES45)

Greetings,

For a long list of reasons, I am not going down the SCSI route for a boot disk for an ES45 that I'm working on. However, since SATA isn't supported by the SRM, I need to use an IDE disk (SSD) to handle the boot partition to load those drivers...you can see where this is going. Anyway, the built-in M1543C chipset, with an IDE controller, is acting a bit squirrely (I think...either that or I am two for two bad SSD / flash-memoryish devices), so I'd like to consider adding in an IDE controller (PCI) that the SRM can recognize and boot from.

Thank You