Re: Pre-DEBIAN 8.0 install images for ALPHA architecture (debian-ports unstable release)

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 08:45:38AM +0100, Helge Deller wrote:
> I've prepared some installation medias for
>     DEBIAN 8.0 on ALPHA (debian-ports unstable release!)

Thank you for making these available!  I was dreading the day I might
have to do a "from scratch" install after a catastrophic hardware
failure.

If nothing else, the installation media will be valuable in determining
how much of my current environment is obsolete and should be removed.

--Bob