Re: kscreen-1.0.2.1-1

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 12:12:45AM -0500, Bob Tracy wrote:
> Is there a reason the subject package isn't available in the debian-ports
> archive for alpha?  The build logs say everything built properly at least
> 128 days ago, and the package is a dependency for several KDE packages
> currently being held back in my installation queue.

Must be one of those packages that got autoremoved from the archive
when the debian-ports archive code was out of date with the
official debian archive.  That's all fixed now but it would appear
that there remain some source packages for which we have lost the
built binary packages.

I have scheduled a binNMU for kscreen.  It could be a couple of days
or so before it is built, installed, and shunted out to the mirrors.

Cheers
Michael.