Re: Porter access to an alpha anywhere?

--On Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:33:16 AM -0400 Camm Maguire <camm@maguirefamily.org> wrote:

Greetings!  gcc30.fsffrance.org and goedel.debian.org appear to be gone
now, but autobuilders are still functioning.  Is there a machine on
which one can chase down a build failure?

Take care,
--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org

I run two Alpha buildd servers.  I can let you have access to them.
Just send me your public key and I will setup an account for you.

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University