Re: Latest Complete Linux Distro for Alpha

As far as I
know, the only distibution GNU/Linux for Alpha in active development is Gentoo/Linux.
There are attempts to recover Debian, but I think it is not stable yet.

summarizing, Our choices are:

- Gentoo/Linux (The last Linux/Alpha survivor)
- NetBSD
- OpeBSD

Best regards,