Re: clear_cache on Alpha architecture not implemented?

Greetings!  As a followup, I should note that sh4 and hppa are also
broken.  I currently have this in configure.in

case $use in
     sh4*) ;; #FIXME
     hppa*) ;; #FIXME
			       [void *v,*ve;

Perhaps I should just add alpha, powerpc, ppc64, and ia64 to the
exception list and deal with this in the future if memory serves.

Take care,

Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org