phantom buildd builds

Michael,

Been meaning to ask about some weirdness that I have been sweeping under
the rug for a while.  Looking at the Debian-Ports Package Auto-Building
page it shows that nickle has been building on debian-alpha1 for over
3 days, but when I look at the server nothing is building right now.  When
I go look for logs I can't find anything that would show that the build
ever started.  So, far I have just been giving these packages back.  Do
you see this?  Is there something that I don't have setup correctly?

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University