Re: [armhf alpha hppa] manual experimental build request: dietlibc, then mksh

On 09/11/11 23:36, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> please schedule manual builds of the following packages on
> armhf alpha hppa buildds (or equivalent):
>
>  dietlibc (0.33~cvs20111108-1) experimental; urgency=low
>  mksh (40.2-3exp1) experimental; urgency=low

Alpha has not been building the experimental distribution since we were
kicked out of the official Debian repo, so I have done manual builds of
these packages (with the newer version of dietlibc) and both built fine
and are uploaded to experimental.

Cheers
Michael.