Re: gcc default

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:29:36PM +1300, Michael Cree wrote:
> (...) Does anyone object to
> me requesting the gcc maintainers to default gcc to gcc-4.6 on Alpha?

Might as well increase the number of testers, eh? :-)  Go for it.
Besides, I was beginning to wonder when I could safely reduce the number
of compiler versions (currently three: 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6) on the Alpha.

Related (maybe): I noticed a binutils upgrade in a recent batch, and was
wondering if it might have included a fix for the "--no-relax" issue.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to getting dirt all over my nice shiny
new tools with an "iceweasel" build :-).

--Bob