Success installing Lenny on a ES45 (was Re: latest debian testing on alpha installer?)

Dear all

Just quickly wanted to say I managed to install Debian Lenny on my HP AlphaServer ES45. I plugged a graphics card in and the installation went through just with one problem: Using BSD disk labels there is no FD partition type for linux raid autodetect. The installer refuses to set up a software raid configuration - but that's certainly known...

The failed installation attempt mentioned below was over a serial cable, I haven't tried it again, so I don't know, what the mistake was.

Regards, Adrian.