debian-installer: kernel lagging for sh4, m68k, alpha

(CC me on replies as I might not be subscribed to this list)

Hello,

  On SH4, m68k and alpha architecture, as those are not Debian
"Official" candidates for release, debian-installer is lagging kernel
behind.

d-i/installer/doc/devel/kerntabl:
arch       kernel udebs     build/config
i386       2.6.32 (-27)     2.6.32-5
[...]
alpha      2.6.30 (-6)      2.6.30-1 # unoficial
m68k       2.6.26 (-7)      2.6.26-1 # unoficial
sh4        2.6.32 (-??)     2.6.32-5 # unoficial

If you are interested your architecture to be supported by
debian-installer, please update lagging kernel status. You can either
commit a patch into debian-installer source tree if already have write
permission or contact debian-boot _at_ lists.debian.org.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely