Re: /debian/dists/testing/Contents-alpha* missing

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009, Michael Cree wrote:

> Unstable may still be there for alpha, but I don't think any new binary
> packages have been built since the start of the week.

That's probably due to the FTPMaster team meeting - they've stopped
mirror updates while they are working on dak and related toosl:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/2009/10/msg00000.html
http://blog.ganneff.de/blog/2009/10/28/debian-ftpmaster-meeting-we-ar.html
http://blog.ganneff.de/blog/2009/10/30/debian-ftpmaster-meeting-now-w.html

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |