Installing on a Alpha XL 300

Hi

At work I've been given the task of installing Debian on an old Alpha
XL 300 that is currenty running Red Hat 6.2. I have never installed
Linux on a non x86 plaform before so am having quite a lot of
difficulty.

>From what I can gather from the documentation I need to create a
bootable floppy and then boot of this to start the install. The
documentation (http://debian.org/releases/stable/alpha/ch04s02.html.en)
says that the image for this floppy is dependant on the specific
Alpha, which I believe for the XL 300 is xlt, and can be found in the
following location:

<ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/disks-alpha/current/MILO/>

There doesn't seem to be any MILO directory, not even a disks-alpha
directory. Where can I find these disk images?

Am I on the right track with this? Does anyone know of some simple
step by step instructions for installing on Alpha?

Cheers

Adam