Re: man-db_2.5.4-1 broken on Alpha

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 04:02:32PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 02:54:34PM -0500, Bob Tracy wrote:
>
> > Fix by upgrading to man-db_2.5.4-2 (currently in the "unstable"
> > repository).
>
> If it's fixed by upgrading to the unstable version, I don't see that there's
> anything further to be done here?

That's mostly the way I see it...  Just wanted to mention the issue
because the broken version is what's current for lenny, and I haven't
checked to see whether a formal bug report has been filed against the
package (which would probably affect how long it takes for the unstable
version to make it into the stable repository as an update).

--Bob