Re: Please upload 'r-base on alpha' build (Re: Please hint or push r-base 2.7.1-1 into testing)

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 08:42:06PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Alpha team,

> On 14 July 2008 at 02:43, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> | On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 07:12:33PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> | >
> | > r-base 2.7.1-1 is listed as 19 days old and waiting for Alpha, but has
> | > seemingly been built on Alpha.
> |
> | "Built" means that it still isn't uploaded.

> Could you please __upload__ the r-base build from about two days ago so that
> r-base can go into testing?

> Many thanks, and thanks for Frank for the cluebat,  Dirk

debian-alpha is not the contact address for the buildd maintainer; that's
alpha@buildd.debian.org.

Not that there's much point in sending requests like this asking for
packages to be uploaded because they haven't been seen for two days; as
http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/architecture.php?a=alpha shows,
there are quite a few packages built 2-3 days ago that have not been
uploaded yet, so this isn't a case of just a single package being
overlooked; and if every maintainer emailed every time there was a 3-day
delay in a build being signed, that would be a whole lot of
counterproductive email.