PC164 install

I have an Alpha PC164 with SRM, IDE hard drive, CDROM and
floppy with an old version of debian installed on it. It has
an ethernet card and I have wideband internet on DHCP. I would
like to install the latest version of debian on it.  The netinst
CD would be ideal, but the SRM in the PC164 cannot boot from
CDROM, only from floppy.  There are no floppy images with the
current debian distribution, so I cannot start the installation
from floppy the way the old debian installation was started.
Any suggestions?

Donald Daniel