Succesful and smooth install of Lenny Beta2 on AS DS20

Hello everybody!

At last, I managed to put my "new" DS20 at office, in a place where I
can put it online every time I want, and also let it work 24x7 if
needed (thanks to a nice 2000 VA MGE UPS donated by a friend).

The install run smooth.

I haven't noticed any problem at all.

As I put everything on XFS filesystems, there is need of a separate /
boot.
The installer complains that the /boot should be on ext2 fs, but I
thought that an ext3 partition works good too (I use /boot on ext3 on a
PWS)

Debian packages are in good shape.
I can also install and boot 2.6.26 SMP alpha kernel, while I cannot do
the same on i386 (freezes both on my dual core Xeon Proliant ML110 at
work and on my Dual Core Acer Aspire at home)
I was surprised that it works on Alpha and still not fixed on i386,
since I expected to be the contrary.

I am also quite scared to be able to see the output of "java -version"
report to be a shiny up to date 1.6.0.
Even if interpreted mode, it is still a great goal.
The best Java machine ever on Alpha was the Compaq made... 1.3?

I should say that the status of the Alpha port is not in so bad
condition as someone fears to be.
I know that there is still much work to do on it, but the quality of
the Lenny release on alpha is at the same level as for the i386 one.
That is a great result, guys!

Apart from this nice experience with the new installer on Alpha, I
would like to help someway.
The dual EV67 DS20 would be bored to stay offline all the day. :)

What can I do to help?

Is there a "to do list" page somewhere on the net?

Best regards
gl