Re: aboot update for etch

Hello Dann,
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 02:16:24PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
>   I've put together an updated etch aboot package that includes the
> fix for booting >= 2.6.23 kernels (e.g., the etchnhalf kernel) and
> also fixes a few other issues that affect build reproducibility.
> I'd like to get your take on this as a potential update for
> stable.
>
> I've tested this version of aboot with the sarge 2.6.8, etch 2.6.18
> and the 2.6.24 queued for etchnhalf and didn't notice any problems.
> However, I only have one machine/config for testing, so I'd appreciate
> any additional testing from users on these lists.

No objection from me, but please not that I orphaned aboot as I don't
have access to an working alpha machine anymore, so I cannot test your
changes nor properly evaluate them. Please note also, that aboot FTBFS
in unstable currently (#480364).

Please apologize my late reply, I've been on vacation.

Greetings

          Helge