goetz and albeniz back up

We had a pretty catastrophic power failure at Sanger last week. All three of our data centres lost power simultaneously, and the UPS failed to kick in. Albeniz and goetz are now back up again (which is more than can be said for most of our internal services... ;-) )

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.