Need for another alpha devel machine or buildd?

Dear List

Recently I was asked to forward the following message from Hans Zangger to this list. In this context I wonder whether there is a need for another Debian alpha machine, as a buildd or developer machine? Is there a need for a public developer machine? I remeber to have read something in the recent past that there are not enough developer machines. Is that still the case?

If a there should be an urgent need for any such machine, I am sure to find a way to organise its hosting and administration. To point the necessity up, some figures about the usage of the current devel machines would certainly help (Thanks to Thimo Neubauer and Tim Cutts). From the buildd stats I interpret that goetz and goedel get a long.

Regards, Adrian.

original message of Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:50:30:

Hi,
my DS20 is collecting dust and I made up my mind to get rid of it. It is located in Zuerich and I would like to give it to somebody who is actively working for the Linux development/community. Please contact me for further details.
_Hans