Antwort: RE: Change the order of scsi Controller

Ok, I use your first solution - great stuff.

I had never heared about using disklabel in fstab before.
I had wasted to much time with os software from redmond in the past.

I have to learn all the new usefull options of linux (not only on alpha).

Thank you!

Steffen