Re: ldconfig (of libc6.1 2.7) caused segfault on alpha

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 09:57:00PM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> Hi all, (please keep Cc to me)

> recently, libc6.1 2.7-3 got into testing but it caused
> segfault with my all/two alpha machines so I don't understand
> why it got into testing.

Because no one reported such a bug while the package was in unstable.

> I keep libc6.1 2.6.1-6 at present.  Is this problem specific
> to my system or is there no one who encounterd the problem?

It doesn't happen on my alpha or on the Debian buildd.  Please provide more
information about your system's hardware and kernel. (uname -a and cat
/proc/cpuinfo would be a start.)