Re: apache2/mod_php5

Hi Steve (and all)-

I should have done more research before throwing the question out there - my bad.

I did an strace on my own and the problem became apparent - I had compiled a php5 extension on my own (eaccelerator).

The version of php5 got upgraded and didn't like the version of eaccelerator built for the old version of php5.

I was only reading the apache2 log - I should have checked the php5 log sooner (since I had narrowed it down to that module!).

Thanks for checking it out for me!

...tom

Steve Langasek wrote:
Hi Tom,