Re: Where to put module option in Etch?

>This isn't really an alpha-specific question, as the modprobe stuff is
>the same whatever debian platform you use...

Ok sorry, you are right. But I put the question to the alpha port, because
the tulip cards are older ones and no more used by x86 systems. If it was
tulip spezific problem - I thought - the alpha people could help me
better.

>You can simply put:
>options tulip options=5
>in any (new) file under /etc/modprobe.d/ (I'd suggest
>/etc/modprobe.d/tulip)

Ok, really easy. I wonder why I couldn't find that information in the
Etch- documentation...

Thanks.

Steffen