cfal/ccc/cxx rpm.crypt key

Hi;

Slightly off topic, I know, but I thought maybe someone here could
help me.

I've lost the old email I had containing the key for the cfal, ccc,
and cxx rpm.crypt files.  I dorked around on HP's website some, but I
did not see an obvious contact - the links to the Enthusiast program
are dead, and reregistering for downloads resulted in returned emails
that could not connect to zko.dec.com.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, or if a key magically
appeared in my inbox, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
Craig