gclcvs, Re: gw.wurtel.net

Greetings! And thank you again so much for keeping this machine available.

I have no problem building gclcvs here, but the autobuilders show

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=gclcvs;ver=2.7.0-68;arch=alpha;stamp=1178601357

and we still have no official debian alpha machine available for
testing :-(.

Any chance you might install a dchroot?

Take care,