Re: floor() broken on EV4?

On Feb 20, 2007, at 22:04, Steve Langasek wrote:
Whose idea was it that the result of these instructions without math-
emu loaded should be to silently give the wrong result?  Seems to me
generating a fault (and maybe logging a message) would be far
better... is that something that can be changed, at least?

I know nothing about the code in question. Do you have a patch for it?

Sorry, I've had no time for alpha hacking in quite a while. :-(
I'd really like to fix that, but it's behind a few other projects in my queue. (Yeah, shame on me for suggesting a change while not having time to contribute it myself...)

Ken