DEC Alpha Server 2100A 4/275

Hi,

I have a working DEC Alpha Server 2100 4/275 which I'd like to donate to
a developer who can use such a box for his work.

Unfortunately due to size and weight it can't be shipped outside of the
country where I live (switzerland).

The machine has to be picked up at my office near Basel. Under some
circumstances I'd be willing to drive about 50-100km to deliver it, but
if possible I'd prefer if you pick it up at my location.

Please pass this along to those who might be interested in such a beast
and if you're interested please contact me by email at
cschnee_at_telemedia<dot>ch .

Best regards,
Christoph Schneeberger

--