Re: Documentation on Alpha Assembly language

On Friday 21 September 2007 04:29, Simon Brown wrote:
> Evening all,
>
> Is there any good documentation / books on alpha assembly language out
> there?
> I've no good reason for being interested, I just
> am :-)

I managed to satiate my curiosity with the microprocessor
data sheet and hardware reference manual.
No good reason to read, just wanted to ;-)

The files 21064ads.pdf and 21064hrm.pdf will be found by
our friend google.  Not assembly programming, I know.
--
</Chris>