RE: manipulating FPU rounding modes on alpha

On my machine (the machine where Joachim tested the build) the kernel module
math_emu is loaded. Could it be the case that the test do not fail on my
machine because of that? In older mails from this list I recognize a problem
that code linked against the new libc needs math_emu enabled?

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de