Fw: (SOLVED) 4.0u0 and testing crash during install on Lynx

Because the list manager has failed to add "Reply-To" headers to any messages, I have ended up talking only to Steve, which was not my original objective.

I'm posting this here so that it gets archived and that people know that my problem is solved. (Yeah, I want the Internet to remember that I hate PCI SCSI RAID controllers. :-D)

I'll probably also have a chat with the list server admin about Reply-To. Lack thereof is, IMHO, a Bad Thing(tm), and this would be the first ML without. (Yup, just about all the other lists I'm on are served by either Majordomo or Mailman...)

~~ Ondra