Re: Who is actively porting the Debian architectures?

On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 11:40:02PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> We received a BR that the list of porters for PowerPC on the Organization
> webpage [1] was outdated. However, this seems to be true for most ports.

> Please reply to debian-www@lists.debian.org with an updated list of active
> porters for your port after discussing changes on your port list.

> The current list is:
> Alpha -- <debian-alpha@lists.debian.org>
>       member Ivan E. Moore III
>       member Christopher C. Chimelis

<snip>

> I would suggest at least the following changes:
> Alpha: add Steve Langasek

<snip>

In general, the porter lists available at
http://wiki.debian.org/${arch}EtchReleaseRecertification are probably a
better roll call of porters than what's currently on the organization page.
For alpha in particular, I can speak for Falk's, Thimo's, John's, and
Norbert's involvement in the port in at least the recent past.

Cheers,