Re: installation woes

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 06:50:13PM +1000, thefinn wrote:
> I'm using this
> debian-31r2-alpha-netinst.iso

Ok, then no other image is going to work any better than this one for you
(unless you happen to want to try the etch beta and it happens to support
your hardware, that is).

> I'm not really sure about the scsi controller, it's an onboard controller.

Well, this is something we need to know in order to be able to help.

> I booted a NetBSD cd earlier and it found the disks and wrote to them
> without problem. But I don't know what the controller was that it booted
> upon.

Does the NetBSD system have lspci on it?  If so, can you run lspci and send
us the output?