Re: [debian-alpha] Re: Successfull Etch install on a Multia

Martin> How come the netboot image only supports serial console?

Maybe my comments were misleading... I used a serial console. It
doesn't mean that serial console is the only way. In fact, I had to
pass console=ttyS0 to be able to get a serial console. So
VGA/TGA/whatever support must be included in the kernel.

Regarding IDE, I'm affraid I can't help you there. None of my Multias
have an IDE disk, and furthermore, you can't boot from an IDE disk
using SRM. So you're pretty much on your own with ARC & milo.

Regards,

	M.
--
And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there...