auto_action

Hi

I would like my machine to boot the OS automatically and have been
trying, unsuccessfully, to get the SRM to use the 0 option from the
aboot configuration list.

Below are the current SRM variables and boot configuration.
boot_flags doesn't appear to persist between power-downs although I
thought it was a system variable from what I've read on the SRM
howto.

I had hoped that by setting boot_flags to 0 it would use the 0 option
from my aboot list.

At the moment it goes directly to the aboot prompt and I have to
select my config choice.

There is a message about an "unzip :unknown compression method" but
the list archives seem to suggest I can ignore this error.

Is there a way to get the SRM to tell aboot to use the first listed
configuration?

Thanx in advance.
Dp.

aboot version 0.9b