Re: Re: swriteboot vs debian installer wrt Tru64 disklabel

Hi guys,

I need a help on a problem that I suppose you could give a help on.

I have a DS20E Compaq Alphaserver system.

This system was running Debian until a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve now been asked to reinstall Tru64 Unix for other business requirements, but after the completion of all the interactive installation procedure, I get an error message stating “disklabel: read record #0: No such file or directory”.

Do you know how I can fix this and successfully complete the installation of Tru64??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mariano