Re: Xorg upgrade: 6.9.x to 7.0.x

Steve Langasek wrote:
> No idea about the rest, but since int10 is a PC BIOS interface and you don't
> have one of those, you'll probably want to add
>
>         Option          "NoINT10" "true"
>
> as a start, as an option in your video "Device" section.  Maybe that's
> enough to clear up the rest of your problems too, with luck.

No joy in Mudville this day...  The above option made no discernable
difference other than a mention in the logfile that it was set.  Let me
see if some combination of TFM and the driver author might provide a
clue as to what's happening.  There's also the matter of the "INTA"
jumper on the card that I could try setting to "disable".

Does "NoINT10 == true" imply I should disable the "int10" and "vbe"
modules in my "xorg.conf" file?  TFM claims "vbe" needs "int10" to
work.

Bob Tracy                   WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
rct@frus.com