A couple of installations questions

Hi

Alpha DS10 (TSUNAMI,Webbrick) , CPU 21264 466Mhz.

I am planning on ditching my Tru64 in favour of Debian. The plan is
to re-use the machine for DNS and some other services.

My first question is will I need a graphics card? My alpha doesn't
never had one and I was wondering if this is going to be an issue. I
have always used the console or telnet to access it. There is also
talk of buy a KVM switch and I am not sure how that would work out.

My second question was about the boot loader. I can't see my system
type listed in the Console Support types (~alpha/ch05s01.html). I
have tried, and failed to get aboot. As I had planned to buy the
installation media, do I need to take this step?

Also can anyone confirm that Debian can run on a DS10 hardware?

Sorry for mega-newbie questions.
Dp.

Dermot Paikkos.