Re: Installing Sarge on DEC Personal Workstation 500au

On 24/05/2005 15:36:55, James Davis wrote:
I've just been given the above workstation and am setting to work,
installing Debian on the machine. I've successfully got ARC to run
MILO from a Woody CD I was given but I'm unable to boot the Sarge NetInst CD in the same fashion. On inspection the entire \milo directory appears to be empty. I can't help but feel I've misread something and am doing this completely wrong. What should I be doing?

hello :)

you'd better switch to SRM now and forever, then boot from the ide cdrom by ">>> boot dqa"
you should get to the install menu in a few seconds.

bye!
gl :)