Re: 325600 (<defunct> threads on Alpha).

I understand that, but I do not want to wait until it is fixed in Debin.

My Problem is:
I downloaded glibc sources with apt-get (in testing), ran prep.sh and then I was looking for the file you mentioned. Where is it? Do you have a patch that applies to the package source?
Or even better, do you have the .deb files for testing somewhere to download?

Uwe