SIGFPE

I just did an upgrade yesterday and Konqueror is SIGFPEing.  Scanned the
libraries for floating point use without trap statements, and there are bunch
of them again.  Specifically (for Konqueror):

kdelibs4c2:  /usr/lib/libkutils.so.1
kdelibs4c2:  /usr/lib/libkio.so.4
kdelibs4c2:  /usr/lib/libkdesu.so.4
kdelibs4c2:  /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4
kdelibs4c2:  /usr/lib/libkdefx.so.4
libqt3-mt:  /usr/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
libx11-6:  /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
libaudio2:  /usr/lib/libaudio.so.2

I checked GCC4 (the current 4.0.2-2 release in unstable) and the '-mieee' is
default unless '-ffinte-math-only' (turned on by '-ffast-math') stuff is
still all there and working.  I scanned the source packages and couldn't find
any use of '-ffast-math' (other than for x86).

Anyone know what is going on here?  Is the GCC4 on the build machine different
somehow?  (if someone has access they can check with my attached script by
just compiling up a small program that does some floating point math)

Thanks!  -T

PS:  Attached is a shell script that scans the programs given on the command
line (i.e., './check.sh konqeuror') and outputs for each program and its
libraries 'OKAY' if the math is all integer or trapped and 'FAIL' otherwise.

--
 Tyson Whitehead  (-twhitehe@uwo.ca -- WSC-)
 Computer Engineer                          Dept. of Applied Mathematics,