Re: Finished threads remain as zombies on 2.6?

Another datapoint - I have a 2nd 164LX, runs Debian testing instead of
unstable (libc version 2.3.2.ds1-2) - I built the same kernel (2.6.12.5) that
is running on the Debian unstable system.

Threads clean up just fine, so I'm going to hazard a guess that it is not the
kernel at this time - porbably something with pthreads in the unstable dist.?

...tom