worker: FTBFS on alpha, help needed

[Please CC me on replies.]

Hi all,

one of my packages (worker) failed to build from source on the alpha
architecture. This is due to a new check introduced in debian/rules. To be
able to debug this properly, I would need the file "config.log", generated
after the run of the ./configure script.

It would be great if anyone on this list could download the upstream
sources[1], run ./configure, and send the "config.log" file to me.

Thank you very much in advance.

[1] <http://www.boomerangsworld.de/worker/wdownload.php?lang=en>

--

Tobias

    What I can't stand is the feeling that my brain is leaving me for
    someone more interesting.